Documentation in progress
Audiostack server features are designed to ease audio server creation.
A basic use-case could be:
- Audiostack server runs on a remote system
- A client app sends orders to the server to driver audio rendering
Aspic Audiostack can be used as a server. Here is how it works:
- Client side:
- Create an app that uses Audiostack
- Replace the dynamic library by the “client/server” audiostack library (they share the exact same C interface)
- Fill the blanks in the server_info.json (server ip address, port)
- Server side:
- Start audiostack_server provided in the package
- Client side: The application that uses the client/server lib will communicate with the server executable to execute all audio processing on server side.